- This event has passed.
Webinar: Know Your Mortgage Options
March 11 @ 11:00 am—12:00 pm
Brought to you by the After The Fire Organization
- Should I pay off my mortgage with my insurance settlement?
- Can I temporarily reduce or even stop paying my mortgage while rebuilding?
- What’s the difference between mortgage deferral and mortgage forbearance?
- How can I protect myself from fraud?
- Will FEMA and SBA Loans help me recover and rebuild?
Understanding the complexities of finance post wildfire disaster is complex and can be overwhelming. From insurance to mortgages to loans to contracts and more, the financial decisions you make today, post disaster, can have a long range impact on your financial stability both during the recovery and for years to come.
Hear from Sidra Goldwater, who is the Advisor for Disaster Recovery & Rebuilding at Fannie Mae. Over the last few years Fannie Mae has developed a Disaster Response Network and provides personalized assistance to navigate these difficult decisions. In this meeting she will share an overview of the options that homeowners and renters should consider before making big decisions about rebuilding after disaster – or if you are opting to sell your parcel and purchase an existing home, or if you were renting and want to become a homeowner now.
Bring your questions! There will be time for Q and A. Register HERE.